Wing span: 780mm /30.7"
Length :820mm /32.3"
Weight : AUW: 396g / 14oz
Wing Area: Approx 326 sq.in
Wing Loading: Approx 6.0oz/sq.ft
Precision Aerobatics bring you another top quality model, which takes small profile park flyers to a whole new level.
This model is unlike any other in the same category. Rather than focusing being as cheap as possible, the Electric Shock sports many unique features:
- Two piece removable wings with carbon fiber wing tube, makes the model extremely strong. It is also very easy for transportation and storage, and Yes! You got that right – no hassle of gluing or installing the wings to the fuselage: simply slide in the carbon tube and fasten the wing bolts. As simple as that!
- Sophisticated structure engineering and clever use of carbon fiber gives the Electric shock its excellent crash resistance and it’s lightweight.
- The Electric Shock features extensive use of carbon fiber throughout the aircraft and when we say EXTENSIVE - we mean it!
- Carbon fiber fuselage boom
- Carbon fiber leading edge
- Carbon fiber trailing edges
- Double carbon fiber main spar
- Carbon fiber elevator leading edge
- Carbon fiber wing tube
- Carbon fiber wing sleeve
- Carbon fiber anti-rotation wing pins
- Carbon fiber pushrods
- Carbon fiber control horns
- Carbon fiber motor mount
The Electric Shock is a real ARF and can be built in a couple of hours. The hinges are pre-installed and we even sealed the hinges gap for you! The wings are attached with two bolts and nuts and the fin is already pre-installed. The only assembly stage left for you is to glue the stab in place and attach the rudder. Install your motor and radio gear and you are all set.
We have put a lot of time into the design and testing of the Electric Shock. Special attention was given to the proper geometry of the linkages, so no adjustments are required.
In order to achieve the best performance we have tested every possible CG for this plane. We have worked out the most suitable gear, per our specs, and CG requirement, and we offer you a few combo packages that would save you having to experiment and assuring you get the most out of the aircraft.
The Electric Shock is designed to be flown in a very small space, any cricket field, parking lot or even your backyard will do. It is available in three see-through colour schemes (green, red and purple) so a few can be flown at the same field without confusion.
The Electric Shock is a joy to fly. It allows you to significantly improve your 3D skills without risking your larger and more-expensive models.
This plane performs the most gorgeous flat and upright spins that you have ever experienced! Hovering and stall turns are super easy and the nasty rudder and fuselage allows easy Knife Edge loops. High Alfa harriers, upright and inverted, are extremely stable and easy to perform. In fact we had some fun-flights in which we flattened the battery pack on LLOOOONGG harriers.. Spectacular thumbing manoeuvers from all kinds, super fast axle-rolls, and beautiful rolling circles – this model is excellent for practice this complicated manoeuver…
If you want to learn to hover and torque-roll - the Electric Shock is one of easiest planes to get a very stable hovering. Due to its massive ailerons design, you can stop the plane from torque rolling or even reverse the direction at ease.
The Electric Shock with its large wing area, low flight weight (=very low wing loading), and huge control surfaces allows you a very easy recovery from any manoeuvre at a very low altitude.
Let’s put it this way, if you want to improve your 3D skills the Electric shock will become your best friend! and if you are already an experienced 3D flyer it will be your show off aircraft. In any case, this plane will make you smile.